Sunday, September 4, 2011

Holiday Weekend Here in the US!

It's a holiday weekend here in the US!  Labor Day weekend is kind of the official end of summer and the beginning of fall...which I LOVE!!  So, I almost forgot to post today since I was just relaxing and hanging out!  

First of all, don't forget we still have the card drive for Olivia going on!  You can find all the details   HERE

First up we have Liz Qualman!  She created several things for our CHA booth and I totally forgot to show them last month!  So here we go!

The first two layouts are with School is Cool!  And I think her daughter is quite the camera ham!!!  Love these looks on her face!



Next up is a My Lil Monster layout.  And I do believe that is an Elvis shirt on that boy!

And last from Liz is a Get Well Soon layout.  We had this layout out during Nikki Sivils Day at Scrapbook Generation and everyone thought it was so cute!




Next up we have Jill Hildebrand with an artsy My Lil Monster layout.  She included some close up, detail shots of her layout too.  (thanks Jill, love detail shots!)





And last I have a card.  I used the School is Cool papers along with one of the Nikki Sivils/Unity Stamp Co. co-branded Itty Bitty Stamp sets that coordinates with all our collections this time around!  


Well, that is it from me today!!  It is MUCH cooler here and I think I am going to open up the windows and let the breeze blow thru.  Although, my scrappy papers might go everywhere!  Happy Labor Day weekend!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

4 comments:

Kendra K said...

Those are some really cute projects!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee what everyone created!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda Beeson said...

I like these, it is so fun to see ideas on how to use these new collections.

Michelle H. said...

Amazing projects from everyone!!
Love them all!!

01 09 10