Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Enjoying the holidays with Nikki Sivils and Creative Charms!

Hi you all!! 

It's Hilde again, going to show you some amazing work of the international ladies of the Design Team.
Are you also busy doing Christmas Shopping and preparing everything for the holidays?
I guess it will bring us all some beautiful photo's afterwards! ;-)

Today it's my turn again to show you all some wonderful work. I also have been very creative the last few weeks. I worked with the Something for Everyone collection. I love it!! ( and not because a sheet of paper is named after me....;-) )

I have 2 layout created with this collection. I also used the gorgeous vintage brads by Creative Charms. I love them!



Next I show you 2 layouts created by the amazing talented Jill!
She created a layout called 'Turning 36'


Supply list:
Sugar Cookie - Love always
Sugar Cookie - Chocolate Hearts
Something for Everyone - Cardstock Stickers
Creative Charms - Vintage accent brads

Het next layout is called 'Playing D'

Supply List:
Something for Everyone - For Julie, For Deana & For Trish
Sugar Cookie - Love always
Blueberry Hill - Cardstock Stickers
My Friend Birdie - Cardstock Stickers
Pocket of Treats
Creative Charms - Vintage accent brads

** Technique used on background:  I placed chipboard stars on the background paper and sprayed glimmer mist all over the paper (to subdue the busy polka-dotted print).  The dot pattern shows through where I removed the chipboard stars.  The result:  A subtle star pattern on the background paper for this '"hockey star" layout.
Talented Larissa has also created a layout where she used Creative Charms.


Ria worked with the Happy Holly-Days collection. Don't you just love her layouts?



Mette created a layout where she used some flowers of Creative Charms.
The papers are the Something for Everyone collection.


Monika created 2 layouts. On one layout she used Creative Charms. She took a close-up photo so you can see how beautiful they are!




She used the Something for Everyone collection and for her second layout the Happy Holly-Days collection.

Mahlin created a layout and a fun jar using the Happy Holly-Days collection

Layout: Pyssel (Crafting)
Mahlin loves working with circles on my designs.. here she cut up the cute circlepaper from  Happy Holly -Days..
Supplies used: Pattern papers and  stickers from the Happy Holly- Days collection and some great vintage brads from Creative Charms


Christmasgift - Jar
 She decorated this cute jar to give to my sons daycare-teachers for Christmas.. The holly cut ups are so useful and are filled with cute things to cut out =)
Supplies used: Pattern papers from the Happy Holly- Days collection and some great vintage brads from Creative Charms
Wendela has been very busy as well. Here are some beautiful layouts she created.

Supplies
Happy Holly-Days stickers, the holly nutcracker,holly jolly red,
Lace and ribbon
Flower, and heart stamp with red candle wax


supplies
Happy Holly-days stickers,Boughts of holly, holly cut-ups
Flower , ribbon and lace. And a tiny piece of wood


Supplies
A sunny day for blueberries
Something for everyone “for Trish”, paperpad, stickers
Sugar cookie stickers
Creative charms the the green and blue flowers
Handmade flower
Glimmermist golden yellow and evergreen
Lace

Well, that will leave you with lot's of inspiration I guess...
Then I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! 

And I hope you will all have lot's of snow like we have over here in the Netherlands...;-)


Thank you all for looking!!
Best Wishes,
Hilde



12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are ALL AMAZING!!!! Gorgeous work everyone!! And Hilde...loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of you daughter!! Tooooooooooooo cute! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erica Marshall said...

Amazing stuff! I love your layouts Hilde! I am definitely going to check out the Creative Charms stuff, it's gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous layouts! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tona said...

Fantastic layouts!

Linda Beeson said...

These are wonderful! I never get tired of seeing the amazing ways the designers use those great papers.

Liz said...

Happy HOlidays and amazing stuff as always
Happy 2011 and cannot wait for the new season on releases

Libby O said...

Christmas Morning is my favorite of all them! LOVE! Great stuff here.

Ava Gavloski said...

love the blue/brown combination color tones
ava
cottagerca

Jennifer Yates said...

These are all soooooo gorgeous ladies!!! Such a great job!

Mary Jean said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh so many beautiful ideas!!!

mommyof5kidz said...

O MY Gorgeousness! I am soooooooooo inspired to pull out my "something for everyone" collection and scrap now! I don't have time....but I sooooo would if I could! GORGEOUS work everyone!!!!

Nikki said...

Thanks Hilde!! Everyone's work is so beautiful!! Thanks ladies!! And Hilde we might have a white Christmas here in Missouri... but some ice too!
Happy Holiday's to all of you!

01 09 10