Friday, February 19, 2010

Flaming Hot Here

Hi there,

Its my turn, Nadhrah to blog again. I hope all of you did have a wonderful Valentine's celebration with your love ones.

I know by now everyone is talking about Nikki's Newest Collection since it was first debuted in CHA recently. As for me, the DT...playing with her collections has been a fun experience. This time the colors are more eye catching and i could not stop playing with it. Nikki has also come out with this cutie buttons...The Burlap Buttons...ohhh such an awesome embellishment. It comes in 4 colors...blue, black, brown and red. Let me tell you this is the "must have" embellishment in your stash. Trust me!
Ok...back to my project.... this time i wanted to share about a 14" x 14" canvas which i make using My Sweet Cherry Pie Collection. Since Spring is approaching pretty soon...and My Sweet Cherry Pie colors are just perfect for the season....very pretty and fresh looking!

I used lots of acrylic paint, mod podge and glimmer mist for this.


Here is couple of layouts and cards from NEW Nikki's Flaming Butterfly & Willow Bee collections.

I hope you enjoy my project and hang out here more often. We will definitely have something exciting coming out soon. Till then...have a wonderful weekend.

Nadhrah

10 comments:

erin yamabe said...

such cute projects! love how each one is so different, yet consistent:)
love the talent!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Nadhrah!!! These are AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that canvas...and the photos on those lo's are just PRECIOUS!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cards too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful and I adore those Buttons...I have to have them ALL!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!

janis said...

you're on a roll nadhrah!!!! lots of beautiful projects here!!!!

Scrapamum said...

I think those buttons are a must have!!!! Great projects!

Deana said...

Oh my goodness, Nadhrah! So much inspiration in this post! Your work is ALWAYS so fun, colorful & creative! :-)

Nathalie said...

Great projects!!! I love your canvas!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, what a ton of goodness! LOVE those buttons.

Unknown said...

Thank you for loving it!

Katrina Hunt said...

Amazing talent Nadhrah!!! Love the sunshine layout!!!!

01 09 10