Friday, February 19, 2010

Flaming Hot Here

Hi there,

Its my turn, Nadhrah to blog again. I hope all of you did have a wonderful Valentine's celebration with your love ones.

I know by now everyone is talking about Nikki's Newest Collection since it was first debuted in CHA recently. As for me, the DT...playing with her collections has been a fun experience. This time the colors are more eye catching and i could not stop playing with it. Nikki has also come out with this cutie buttons...The Burlap Buttons...ohhh such an awesome embellishment. It comes in 4, black, brown and red. Let me tell you this is the "must have" embellishment in your stash. Trust me!
Ok...back to my project.... this time i wanted to share about a 14" x 14" canvas which i make using My Sweet Cherry Pie Collection. Since Spring is approaching pretty soon...and My Sweet Cherry Pie colors are just perfect for the season....very pretty and fresh looking!

I used lots of acrylic paint, mod podge and glimmer mist for this.

Here is couple of layouts and cards from NEW Nikki's Flaming Butterfly & Willow Bee collections.

I hope you enjoy my project and hang out here more often. We will definitely have something exciting coming out soon. Till then...have a wonderful weekend.



erin yamabe said...

such cute projects! love how each one is so different, yet consistent:)
love the talent!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Nadhrah!!! These are AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that canvas...and the photos on those lo's are just PRECIOUS!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cards too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful and I adore those Buttons...I have to have them ALL!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!

janis said...

you're on a roll nadhrah!!!! lots of beautiful projects here!!!!

Scrapamum said...

I think those buttons are a must have!!!! Great projects!

deana said...

Oh my goodness, Nadhrah! So much inspiration in this post! Your work is ALWAYS so fun, colorful & creative! :-)

Nathalie said...

Great projects!!! I love your canvas!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, what a ton of goodness! LOVE those buttons.

Nadhrah Maidin said...

Thank you for loving it!

Katrina said...

Amazing talent Nadhrah!!! Love the sunshine layout!!!!

01 09 10