Friday, January 31, 2014

Scrapbooking Again!

I'm so happy to be scrapbooking again! 
I went to a scrapbook retreat in St. Louis and scrapbooked the entire weekend with a few of my closest scrapbooking buddies, Katrina, Steph and the Scrapbook Generation ladies! We all stayed in the same hotel and scrapbooked, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was so much fun!! Here are some pictures from my weekend as well as a fun layout I made too.
Steph and I.
I love this girl!!
(We met on the CK message board about 6 yrs ago!)
My Friend Katrina had never eaten at Hooters, so I had to
 take care of that! We had a great lunch! We ALWAYS
have so much fun together, and talk non-stop!!

We left Springfield, where we both live, and it was cold 
but sunny, then about 2 hours into our trip it turned cloudy
and we drove thru a blizzard for about 10 minutes.
It was insane then, bam, it was sunny and cold again!
What the heck!! 
The "Hoff" was at our crop! LOL!!
This layout got labeled the "12 hour" layout, mainly
because its the only thing I created the first 12 hours
I was at the crop! But... with that said, I did a lot of
socializing and well, talking! 
But it turned out really cute!
I created a "flap" so that I could included
both my Christmas cards from this year and
my long journaling. 


(Most all the product is Bella Blvd.)

That's all folks!!
Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So glad you are back at it!!!! LOVING these! GORGEOUS!! And Katrina... HI!!! :)

sssalad said...

You can totally blame me for your 12-hour layout - we had a lot of catching up to do! :) I'm ready to plan our next scrappy adventure!

01 09 10