Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day Is Here!

Thought this day would never come! 
I'm sooooo tired of the commercials, more than anything at this point!

I make it a rule to not talk about politics or religion and I'm still sticking to that so no talk about whom I'm voting for, sorry, I know you where just dying to know, right! LOL!
I'm only blogging today so I could share this funny picture that I got from facebook on the German Shepherd Dog page....

Thats all I have for you today! 

Wait, I do have one more thing...
 all I will say is please... VOTE if you are able too!
(Especially women.)
if for no other reason but for them.

Thanks and have a great voting day!!

A short little history lesson about women voting:
On Election Day in 1920, millions of American women exercised their right to vote for the first time. It took activists and reformers nearly 100 years to win that right, and the campaign was not easy: Disagreements over strategy threatened to cripple the movement more than once. But on August 26, 1920, the 19th Amendment to the Constitution was finally ratified, enfranchising all American women and declaring for the first time that they, like men, deserve all the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is soooooo funny! I love it!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I agree with you Nikki -- tired of all the paper in the mail and the phne calls. President Clinton called me at least 4 times. lol

01 09 10