Friday, July 20, 2012

Marielle Inspiration on Friday


Marielle is here today with us on the blog.  She played with Audrey and the Summer collection this time around.  Marielle also used a lot of our cross promotional partners on her layouts.  Basically Bare, Want 2 Scrap, The Twinery, and Beacon Adhesives are all present on her projects today!  (Way to cross promo Marielle!)


Party Dress
I used the Audrey collection for this layout of my sweet little niece. She just loves to dress up and I thought this collection would be perfect for this photo of her in her Christmas party dress.

 

 
Playtime at the cottage
The Summer collection is just so fun to use on all of your summer photos. It has so many fun elements and I loved creating this layout of my niece at play at her grandparents cottage a few years ago.


 
Out hiking the Fundy Trails
I also used the Summer collection for this layout of my"boys" hiking last summer. I really wanted to bring out the orange colors of this collection ( one of my favorite colors to use on layouts) by adding a layer of orange cardstock and how cute is that little orange camera cut up !!!
 

 
Bonne Fete Card
I made this card for the little Miss on the layouts on this blog post ,she just turned 6 !! Summertime is the perfect time to get a Birthday card with ice cream cones on it !! Am I right? Yum ...I love ice cream!


Thanks so much for visiting the blog today. Hope you'll be back soon for more inspirations.
Marielle

And I would like to remind everyone to visit Marielle's blog for more amazing creativity from her!  



 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee them all!!! I am loving the circle elements in her first two projects!!!

Deana said...

Adorable projects, Marielle!

Unknown said...

Very fun and adorable projects!!
TFS!

01 09 10