Thursday, May 26, 2011

Showcase on you!

Hi everyone! :)

Today, I am excited to share with you the FUN projects fans of Nikki's have shared with me for our monthly Showcase On You feature! :)  If you ever want to share a project made with Nikki's products, send me an image of your project to Julie at bmwgirl@cox.net :)  Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Let's see who shared their BEAUTIFUL creations with us today! :)

First, we have Erica Marshall with a wonderful layout she made with Dan The Record Man! :)


Next, we have an altered project and a card from Stacy Rodriguez! Just ABSOLUTELY love these! :)  Stacy used Beatrice and It's Your Day and U R My favorite on her projects! :)

I just love the flower Stacy made on this card! :)


Next, we have four layouts from Donna Lebeduik!! Just GORGEOUS! :)  Donna used North Pole Nights, Tree Love and It's Raining, It's Pouring on her layouts! :)





And lastly today, we have Kathleen Hernandez and two FABULOUS layouts made with Bella Blue and Oscar too! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by... I appreciate it! :)
~~Julie~~

8 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

They are all beautiful!
(Congrats Donna, my friend, from sb.com!!!!)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what great projects

A Sarasota said...

great stuff!!!

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Thanks for the feature, Julie!

Stacy said...

Loving all of the creations here today :) Great job everyone!!

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Thanks so much for featuring my projects!

Liz said...

Oh everything is so cute I love that most of it mixes lines

Linda Beeson said...

They just all make me HAPPY!!! Nice work.

01 09 10