Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Christmas in April, WTHeck!

All I want to do is be outside on these beautiful days, sit in the sun, eat some jellybeans and drink fruit punch... but that's not what I'm doing this week.  Instead I have the blinds closed, my flannel santa PJ's on, drinking some hot coco watching a bunch of Christmas movies! Desperately trying to get in the "Christmas Spirit" so I can design some Christmas paper! My Fall/Winter deadline for my new releases is just around the corner.... due in May! It is so hard to get in the Christmas state of mind when all I want is Summer to be here! So yesterday I watched the Polar Express and Christmas Vacation. Last week I watched the movie Elf. I have finished most of my sketches and have sent them to my graphic designer so I'm half done with my Christmas line and I LOVE IT!! It is so fun and happy, but you'll have to wait another 2 1/2 months... sorry!
Here are my last two Christmas paper lines:
North Pole Nights:

and Happy Holly-Day's:


I'm going to CKC STL this weekend to play with a couple of my friends, Katrina and Stephanie. I can't wait to just scrapbook and play! I'm taking a couple of classes too... but for the life of me I can't remember what they are so I'll have hunt that down once I arrive! Friday night we are going to have a PJ party in our rooms and scrapbook the night away! I can not wait!!

That's all I have for you today! 

11 comments:

Jodi said...

It sounds like a fabulous weekend ahead!!!!
I can't wait to see what you are planning for the Christmas line!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see the new Christmas line!! Have fun this weekend!! You and Katrina behave! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindy said...

Have fun at CKC STL. I can't wait to see the new Christmas line. The last one's are AWESOME!

Stacy said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the new lines. Hope you guys have fun this weekend....it sounds like you will all be hopped up on sugar from all the jelly beans :)

Nati Tristan said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! Good Luck with the other half! Also, I hope you have a blast with the friends and I can't wait to see the projects you make with them!

Linda Beeson said...

Well, happy creating and it will be fun to see the finished products! Have too much fun at the little convention too, I'm jealous of that one.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Wow Xmas already it will be amazing... I can hardly wait.
Have a safe trip

Maureen Reiss said...

Sounds like fun!!! Have a great time!!! Ho Ho Ho!!! lol

jill said...

I have no doubt the new Christmas lines will be AMAZING!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend with friends, Nikki.

Michelle H. said...

What a fun weekend with friends & scrapping!!
Can't wait to see your Christmas collection coming at the Summer CHA!!

Monique Ouellette, Alberta Canada said...

Lol I love that you re-create Christmas in your home by watching movies and getting into special jammies for inspiration! Cute!

01 09 10