Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day three in Florida....

These Florida ladies, oh and one guy, really know how to have a good time and celebrate!! On my third day in FL I went to teach at Scrapbooking Goodies!!! It was the stories 2nd anniversary of being open and they brought me in to help celebrate, and what a great party they had!! Chinese food, a wonderful cake, make-n-takes and then I taught a class using my Christmas line North Pole Nights!
This is Teresa (the owner) and I.

This is the wonderful cake, with fresh flowers. It was as yummy as it is pretty!!

Here is a picture with Teresa, Nancy (she made the yummy cake) and I!!

And this is Kale!! I just fell in love with him, he's been scrapbooking for years and when he travels overseas he always goes to the local scrapbook store and checks out their products!! Kale had never sewn on a layout before so I got to teach him how. So fun to have a guy in class, I wish there were more guys involved with this hobby!!

A sweet lady in my class made these super cute dog bandanna's for me!! One for each of my dogs with their names embroidered on them!! Thank you so much!! I just love them!!

This was my make-n-take table, where we made some really cute cards using a steak knife!! Yep you heard me right a steak knife!!

Thanks so much to everyone at Scrapbooking Goodies for having me to your 2 year anniversary party, and for showing me such a great time!! I hope to come back and visit again!! -Nikki

8 comments:

bethchien said...

fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I am LOVING these photos!!!!! I have a guy friend at work that scraps too!!!!!! He rocks!!!! That is sooooooooooo awesome that a gentleman was in attendance!!! YAY!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the cakes and the puppies little bandanas!!!! VERY CUTE! :):):):():):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Christie said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! You need to explain the steak knife. I'm very curious!

Scrapbooking Goodies said...

Hi Nikki-
Thank you for joining us for our 2nd birthday bash at the store! Mom and I were very excited to have you at the store and to help us celebrate! Thank you so much for everything! Everyone absolutely LOVED you and the make n take and the class! No one wanted you to leave, but we all knew you had return to Dan and the family. Thank you again for coming! And we can't wait to have you back again! Thanks again! ~Teresa and Pam, Scrapbooking Goodies

erin said...

so happy to see you're doing well, and having so much fun living your dream!
congratulations:)

Mieke said...

Oooh that cake... Yummm! Looks like you had a fab time.

Melonie said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Laura Achilles said...

Looks like tons of fun!

01 09 10