Friday, September 18, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I'm amazed with so much talent out there. People who can make you breathless with their creations. I love that! I'm inspired by talented people. And I hope you will be with all these talented girls who created so many gorgeous things.

Have a great day! ( better then I had yesterday since I was involved in a carcrash! My daughter and I are ok, but my car isn't ;-) )

Nathalie Leonelli


Deanna Misner


Ria Mojica


Charity Hassel


bye bye
Hilde Janbroers

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hilde....I hope you and DD are okay.....ohhhhhhh that's horrible....

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee what the DT created!!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Beautiful work! :-)

Nikki said...

Hilde- so sorry to hear this!!
Glad you all are ok!!

Greatness is all I can say about my DT!!!!!

sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts!!!! love them all.

hugs,
sarah.

Nathalie said...

So excited to see my page up here today :D
Great pages, girls!

The Graphic Bee said...

Oh no! I hope you are doing alright. Your doing a great job, I know Nikki appreciates it soooo much.

Heather

Lydia Siegel said...

Im so glad that you and your dd are ok. Sorry to hear about this.

Great layouts though!

01 09 10