Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My "Henry's Brilliance" paper line and another cute kit of the month...

Well I don't know about all of you but our public schools start up in two weeks!! Where did our summer go... it seems that school was just out for the summer yesterday! Henry my step-son feels the same way!! I designed my back to school line for those of us that want a school paper line to fit both our little ones and our older ones too!! Henry will be 14 next month... I remember when he use to crawl up on my lap to snuggle! Now I can hardly get him to give me a "real" hug!! For CHA I had to get my owl mini album sampled so I decided to do an album about Henry's 7th grade year. (A kind of quick look back of the school year.) I wanted to share it with all of you. Also I wanted to share this great card, up above, that one of my Design Team ladies sent me. Thanks Mimi Leinbach!!




Guess what!?! My papers are in a kit along with Jenni Bowlin's embellishments! Of course I had to blog about that!! (We all know how much I like Jenni and her designs!!)
So to have our products in one kit together... WOW, very exciting for me!! You can see it here: http://www.scrapattackscrapbooking.com/
Goodnight!! -Nikki'

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those are soooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE Nikki!!!!! AND YAY for being in that AWESOME KIT!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nathalie said...

I was so excited when I saw this kit too! That is so cool! Your mini album is super cute too but I don't want to think about school starting already!!!

Deana said...

That is very exciting to see your products combined with Jenni's in one cute kit!

Adorable mini, too! :-)

Gribouille said...

Very nice the mini cat's album !!!

The Graphic Bee said...

I saw the kit yesterday! How cool is that!! Glad you put up pics of your mini album cause it is soooo cute!
Heather

bethchien said...

cute mini

Lydia Siegel said...

AWESOME LOOKING KIT! So going to have to check it out. Im loving the mini Owl album.

scrappermimi said...

So cute...these paper are so fun!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm so happy! I went to the store last night and saw your paper!!! Woohoo! I think it will sell fast!!

Lindsey

deb famularo said...

Adorable! So happy to have found you via Emeline!! xOxO deb

01 09 10