Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Calling All Florida Retailers......

We are not only attending the CHA Trade show this month, but we are going to exhibit at the CHA Super Show too!! However WE ARE NOT SELLING TO CONSUMERS, JUST TO RETAILERS!!! We thought since we are a brand new company that even if we are not selling at the Super Show we can at least do make-n-takes and introduce ourselves to the consumers!! So we'd like to have several retailers that are attending the Super Show carry our products. When I am asked about where they can purchased my products, I can say booth #??? and #??? are carrying my products and you can purchase them there!! So if you know of a retail store that's going to CHA, or you are a retail store going to CHA please email me at nikki@nikkisivils.com !! Thanks for all your support and comments about my products!! I get emails everyday from ladies wanting to know how they can get my papers, so Thank you!! -Nikki

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYY!!! We are getting closer!! YAY! :):):):):)

Unknown said...

the best of luck on this exciting journey.

01 09 10