Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A few Christmas layouts...




I've been in the Christmas spirit the last few days, watching Christmas movies, making Christmas cards for all the little ones in my family, and of course drinking hot coco!! So I wanted to share a couple of my Christmas layouts with everyone.
The 1st one of Henry I did last year, I just love it so much that I wanted to share it again. I love that it reminds me of a much younger Henry!!
The other one I just did of Willie-B; who is not with us this year. But he loved his Christmas stocking, mainly b/c it was filled with great dog treats and squeaky toys!! He'd sit on on his back legs and wait for you to give him his stocking, of which he'd stick his entire head into to get his goodies!! We'll miss you this year Willie-B! -Anyway, b/c the rest of the picture of Willie-B wasn't great I cut him out and had him sitting on the page looking up at a bird swinging instead. I like the way this layout turned out, I wasn't sure at first but loved it by the end!! -Nikki

No comments:

01 09 10